As a veteran in the industry, you are well aware of Client Relationship Model 2 (CRM2) which has recently come into effect. As a result, many Financial Advisors have chosen to leave the industry or retire, selling their books for 2 to 3 times net cash flow and risk losing clients in the process due to attrition. When you join AIP Asset Management Inc. (“AIP”) as a Referral Partner, you have the potential to make a recurring income stream equal to 5 times your book value within 10 years.
AIP’s Referral Partner Program is ideal for financial services professionals who want greater independence and more opportunities to create multiple recurring revenue streams for themselves. By outsourcing investment management, the value of your business increases and you have the ability to generate income past retirement.
When you partner with AIP, you retire more comfortably and your clients gain access to a licensed, “Bay Street” Portfolio Manager who is able to offer a wide range of securities products. AIP manages individual client accounts, known as Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) and operates on either a Flat or Flex Fee Model.
Benefits when you join AIP as a Referral Partner:
- Recurring income stream
- Fee transparency with your clients, aligning with regulatory requirements for fee disclosure
- Ability to forge deeper client relationships
- Less attrition due to deeper client relationships
- Greater business resale, retirement and succession opportunities for your practice
- Likelihood of satisfied clients who may refer others to your services
- More opportunities to create multiple revenue streams
- Professional image becomes enhanced when you provide additional resources (investment management with AIP) for your clientele
- Choose between a Flat or Flex Fee Model for SMA
If you are thinking of retiring, you can do it more comfortably by joining AIP’s Referral Partner Program. Call Stephanie Chong, Inside Sales at 416 601 0808 to learn more.