Whether you are a new Financial Advisor or a veteran in the industry, differentiating yourself from the competition is integral to take your business model to the next level. Clients are drawn to innovation and newness, and joining AIP’s Referral Partner Program offers just that.
As a new advisor, your success is enhanced if you are referable. That’s where partnering with AIP Asset Management Inc. (“AIP”) becomes beneficial to your business model. With a wider range of services available, clients are more likely stay with you and refer others to you. As a Referral Partner with AIP, you gain access to a licensed Portfolio Manager who is able to offer a wide range of securities products. AIP manages individual client accounts, known as Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) and operates on either a Flat or Flex Fee Model.
Separately Managed Accounts
AIP offers financial service professionals access to a Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) program through our Referral Partner Program. The features which make our business model unique includes: no minimums in account size or book of business and a limitless range of investment products for MFDA advisors to offer their clientele.
Benefits when you join AIP as a Referral Partner:
- Potential income growth
- Fee transparency with your clients, aligning yourself with regulatory requirements for fee disclosure
- Ability to develop deeper client relationships
- Less attrition due to deeper client relationships
- Better cost and overhead efficiencies
- Greater business resale, retirement and succession opportunities for your practice
- Likelihood of satisfied clients who may refer others to your services
- Greater independence and more opportunities to create multiple revenue streams
- The possibility of joining AIP as an Associate Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Manager with AIP (subject to requirements)
- Choose between a Flat or Flex Fee Model for SMA
Whether you are an Independent Financial Advisor or an industry veteran look for a change, call Stephanie Chong, Inside Sales at 416 601 0808 to learn more.