If you are an Insurance Advisor who wants to differentiate yourself from the competition, joining AIP Asset Management Inc. (“AIP”) as a Referral Partner offers just that. When you partner with AIP, you have the ability to offer investment management on a referral basis to your existing clientele. Not only can this enhance your professional image which may result in more business, you also earn an additional stream of income that lasts to perpetuity.
As a financial services professional, your success is enhanced if you are referable. That’s where partnering with AIP Asset Management Inc. (“AIP”) becomes beneficial to your business model. With a wider range of services available, clients are more likely stay with you and refer others to you. When you join AIP, you gain access to a licensed Portfolio Manager who is able to offer a wide range of securities products. AIP manages individual client accounts, known as Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) and operates on either a Flat or Flex Fee Model.
Separately Managed Accounts
AIP offers financial service professionals access to a Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) program through our Referral Partner Program. The features which make our business model unique includes: no minimums in account size or book of business and a limitless range of investment products for Insurance Advisors to offer their clientele.
Benefits when you join AIP as a Referral Partner:
- Recurring income stream
- Fee transparency with your clients, aligning yourself with regulatory requirements for fee disclosure
- Ability to develop deeper client relationships
- Less attrition due to deeper client relationships
- Better cost and overhead efficiencies
- Greater business resale, retirement and succession opportunities for your practice
- Likelihood of satisfied clients who may refer others to your services
- More opportunities to create multiple revenue streams
- Choose between a Flat or Flex Fee Model for SMA
AIP offers guidance to Insurance Advisors who are interested in offering more services to their clients. We’ve helped a number of large, dual-licensed practices turn their existing business into a one-stop shop for financial services.
Call Stephanie Chong, Inside Sales at 416 601 0808 to learn more.