AIP Canadian Enhanced Income Fund
A prospectus based corporate class Enhanced Canadian Fixed Income Mutual Fund for non-accredited investors that gives exposure to investment grade Canadian corporate bonds and special situations/private credit.
AIP Enhanced Fixed Income is a Mutual fund offered through a prospectus. This fund gives retail investors direct exposure to investment grade Canadian corporate investors direct exposure to investment grade Canadian corporate bonds with low duration periods and provides investors with a monthly income of $0.05/unit/month in the form of distributions.
The portfolio manager and the firm’s dedicated team of investment professionals analyzes fixed income and special situation investments for the Enhanced Income Strategy using a time-tested, top-down value approach. The team’s experience and discipline help identify securities selling at a discount to the team’s estimates of their true worth and credit worthiness. Investment decisions are based on company focused research and internal ratings. The result is an easy-to-understand portfolio.
AIP’s Canadian Enhanced Income Fund utilizes a top-down approach to set asset allocation and a bottom-up approach in order to set individual security selection. The portfolio manager will seek to identify and select for the fund the best risk return opportunities across the capitalization spectrum. The fund may invest up its assets in foreign securities in a manner consistent with its investment objective. The fund may also invest up to 10% of its assets in special situation/private credit investments. The goal for the special situation investments is to generate uncorrelated returns for the fund.
This Fund is suitable for investors who:
- Seek monthly income and long-term capital growth.
- Wish to use a blend of fixed income and equities as part of their investment strategy.
- Want exposure to alternative fixed income securities that reduces the correlation of their portfolio to the broad markets.
- Series A – AIP600
- Series F – AIP601 (series F)
- Minimum Investment: $1,000.00
- Management Fee (MER): 2.00% w/ 1.00% trailer fee to advisor (series A), 1.00% (series F)
- Performance Fee: 20%
- Pricing: Daily
- Distribution frequency: Monthly ($0.05/unit/month)
- RRSP/RSP eligible: Yes